Monday, August 31, 2009

Wwhooo




I have been trying to scrap these pictures since I took them about a year and a half ago and nothing worked. But I was specifically inspired by the swirls in the "Doodles" challenge and even more by the vellum swirls that Kim did on"Beautiful". I wanted to show his breath on the dandelion. Had the basic layout last night and saw the Challenge of the Week this morning (PracticalScrappers.blogspot.com) so spent (waaayyyy to much) time with embellishments inspired by Katherine's layered butterfly, Kerri's jewels and sparkles in the snow and Kristina's stamping on vellum. I really pleased with the results. Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

  1. Blushing....thanks for saying my Beautiful Girl layout inspired you. Your layout is stunning! I love how you captured breath on the dandelion with your vellum!
    Now I'm inspired!!!! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete