Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Accepting New Challenges

The world of technology is moving on and every day I'm challenged to understand something new. So this is my answer to the new "school year". I will start slowly and learn about posting/blogging in a new way and work on updates/upgrades little by little. But to keep myself on task, I know that it must contain something that holds my interest. That's patches/patchwork/quilting and scraps of fabric. Scraps of paper is a fairly new hobby but scrapbooking can be quick and satisfying....especially when looking at my darling grandkids and our precious children.
So I got this set up. Next challenge some pix or a new background...we'll see just what the Lord has in mind for me and this site.

1 comment:

  1. This can be so satisfying when you connect with others about things you love. It's somewhat intimidating at first, but it helps me to remember that there is so much out there to know (about publishing online) that I couldn't possibly master all of it, so this kind of thing is a wonderful start. It's been fulfilling for me and I hope it is for you too!

    ReplyDelete