Sunday, February 21, 2010

That Tickles!


I was honored to be asked to be a guest designer for Practical Scrappers. Their theme was flowers and I knew immediately what picture I would use. I first thought I would get ready made flowers to complete the ones in the photograph. When I couldn't find any, I thought I would make my own. Matching paper was the next challenge but I knew I was going to have to add hi-lites anyway, so took what was close and had fun making it match.

All paper came from DCWV stacks.
Flowers are layers of "daisy" shadow from "Walk in my Garden" Cricut
They are colored with acrylics, markers and chalk. Centers are from pompoms, embroidery floss and fringe trim.
Letters are Cricut Jasmine, highlighted with Stickles
Ribbon is by Carnival Crafts.
Baby is a gift from God!

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, this is ADORABLE!!! What a cutie pie!! Love the what you did with the flowers!! AMAZING!!! You're such a wonderful and talented Guest Designer!! XXX

    ReplyDelete