Saturday, September 26, 2009

Buggin' Out


This layout came from a story my teacher friend told me about finding a "house centipede" and her daughter's desire to feed it...what happened to be a black widow. Guess who won! (and yes, her 8 year old caught the "spider" and put it in the jar...). All this just took place Wednesday and I wanted to surprise her with the page, which now I can use too!
The centipede is a caterpillar off Cricut "Walk in my Garden" but needed many more legs so cut
5 crabs on "Life is a Beach", split them in half and there's a centipede.
Jar is from "Stretch you imagination"
Spider and Web from "Paper Doll Dress Up"
Lettering is "Lyrical Lettering"

4 comments:

  1. Um how cute is this? Nicely done brown hair gram :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments exactly, how cuuuuute is this? Love it!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GREAT! A perfect page for your friend! What a clever way to make a centipede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable and perfect for the memory!! Jennie told me the whole story and how you made this layout for her.

    ReplyDelete